Set sail aboard the Spirit of Calypso and dine under a thousand stars on this memorable and romantic evening. Enjoy your favourite cocktail from the on-board cash bar and watch the sun go down as we cruise along Seven MIle Beach. As the moon rises and stars come out, a three-course meal is served. Entree's are served buffet style and seating is communial as tables of 4 or 8.
The Dinner Sail operates three days a week, each with a different themed menu to choose from:
Tuesday - Curry Night
Enjoy a traditional West Indian Chicken or Fish Curry served with Coconut Rice.
Thursday - Local Night
A taste of the Caribbean on Thursday evenings with choice of Seared Red Snapper or Jerk Chicken.
Saturday - Island Night
Island style cooking with a choice of Tortuga Rum and Mango BBQ Pork Ribs or Mahi Mahi with Cayman Sauce
*Vegetarian option available on all dinner sails, please advise when booking.
Vegetable Napoleon: layers of roasted vegetables with mozzarella cheese and served alongside vegetables, salad and sides.
The Sunset Sail departs from the beach at The Westin Resort and then The Grand Cayman Beach Suites, both located on Seven Mile Beach. Please note transportation is NOT provided for this activity. Guests are required to make their own way to/from the departure point.
· Payment is required at the time of booking.
· We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
· No shows are non-refundable.
· Departure points are subject to change and are dependent on weather.
· Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
To cancel or change a reservation prior to arrival in Grand Cayman please contact our Reservations office at 1-877-506-6368. In Grand Cayman contact Red Sail Sports at any of the locations listed on your e-ticket, or call (345) 623-5965.