Rum Point Dock
The East End Sunset Sail departs from Rum Point (about an hours drive from Georgetown and a 25 minute drive from Morritts Tortuga Resort).
Experience Grand Cayman's beautiful sunsets aboard Red Sail Sports spacious 65 foot catamarans. Spirit of Cayman will take you on a leisurely two-hour cruise in the North Sound while you enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and refreshing drinks from our on-board cash bar. Take a cocktail on to the trampoline nets where you can sit, relax and listen to the water rush beneath.
· Payment is required at the time of booking.
· We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
· No shows are non-refundable.
· Departure points are subject to change and are dependent on weather.
· Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
To cancel or change a reservation prior to arrival in Grand Cayman please contact our Reservations office at 1-877-506-6368. In Grand Cayman contact Red Sail Sports at any of the locations listed on your e-ticket, or call (345) 623-5965.
For more information about Tortuga Divers activities visit our website at www.tortugadivers.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Red Sail Sports activities visit our website at www.redsailcayman.com or email us at email@example.com