Set sail aboard the Spirit of the Islands and dine under a thousand stars on this memorable and romantic evening. Enjoy your favourite cocktail from the on-board cash bar and watch the sun go down as we cruise along Seven Mile Beach. As the moon rises and stars come out, a three-course meal is served directly from the on board grill. The chef will cook to order, so be sure to make your menu choices upon booking. If you have not had the option to choose your appetizer and entrée please call us toll free on 1-877-506-6368 (or locally 345-623-5965) before 1:00pm on the day of your sail. Please note tables are set up family-style with 6 or 8 per table.
Please choose your appetizer and entrée from the following menu.
*Vegetarian option available on all dinner sails, please advise when booking.
Grilled Portobello Mushroom topped with Roasted Red Pepper, Pesto and Brie cheese and served alongside vegetables, salad and sides.
Dinner Sail Menu 2016
The Sunset Sail departs from the beach at The Westin Resort and then the Seafire Resort & Spa, both located on Seven Mile Beach. Please note transportation is NOT provided for this activity. Guests are required to make their own way to/from the departure point.
· Payment is required at the time of booking.
· We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
· No shows are non-refundable.
· Departure points are subject to change and are dependent on weather.
· Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
To cancel or change a reservation prior to arrival in Grand Cayman please contact our Reservations office at 1-877-506-6368. In Grand Cayman contact Red Sail Sports at any of the locations listed on your e-ticket, or call (345) 623-5965.
*From Monday 3 July the Sunset Sail will only operate on Mondays, Wednesdays & Sundays with the Happy Hour Sail on Fridays.