Take a cruise along Seven Mile Beach on one of our luxurious catamarans to some of the best snorkeling on the island. The catamaran stops for snorkeling at two locations; the first stop takes you to Cayman's newest attraction, the USS Kittiwake wreck. The 251 foot submarine rescue ship allows guests to take a leisurely swim through a window into the past. The second stop is to a beautiful coral reef where guests can enjoy the plentiful marine life in the crystal clear, blue waters of Grand Cayman. Dry snacks are included and there is a full cash bar on board. Snorkel equipment is included and lessons are also available.
Kittiwake & Reef Sail departs from the beach at The Westin Resort and then the Seafire Resort & Spa, both located on Seven Mile Beach. Transportation to these departure points are not provided.
· Payment is required at the time of booking.
· We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
· No shows are non-refundable.
· Departure points are subject to change and are dependent on weather.
· Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
To cancel or change a reservation prior to arrival in Grand Cayman please contact our Reservations office at 1-877-506-6368. In Grand Cayman contact Red Sail Sports at any of the locations listed on your e-ticket, or call (345) 623-5965.