Rum Point Dock
The East End Sunday 1 Stop Stingray Sandbar Sail departs from Rum Point located in the Cayman Kai area (about an hour drive from Georgetown and a 25 minute drive from Morritts Tortuga Resort).
This sail aboard our luxury 65 foot catamaran is a one stop trip to the famous Stingray City Sandbar in just 3-4 feet of water. Enjoy tropical refreshments offered by a full cash bar on board. Snorkel equipment is included and lessons are available. Be sure to bring your own towels and plenty of sunscreen.
THE FINE PRINT:Departure points can and will change. You will be advised of any changes when you check-in. All persons must complete a waiver form prior to boarding the catamarans. An adult must accompany all children under 18 years. Children 12 years of age and older pay full price. There is a half price discount for children ages 3-11. Infants and children 2 years and younger are free.
· Payment is required at the time of booking.
· We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
· No shows are non-refundable.
· Departure points are subject to change and are dependent on weather.
· Bookings cancelled due to weather, acts of God or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund.
To cancel or change a reservation prior to arrival in Grand Cayman please contact our Reservations office at 1-877-506-6368. In Grand Cayman contact Red Sail Sports at any of the locations listed on your e-ticket, or call (345) 623-5965.